16 August 2003

The Sesquipedalian | Squirrels :
I'm convinced (in a fair and balanced way, mind you) that the continuing blackout in the American Northeast and Canada was actually caused by a squirrel in the transformer. You people that live out on the rural routes will know what I mean.

In fact, we should launch an immediate investigation into squirrel terrorism, focusing on groups like Squir El Islamia, the Al Aqsa Squirrel Brigades and others. A blackout this large could only have been caused by hundreds, maybe thousands of squirrels sacrificing their own lives in concert to bring down the Northeast power grid!



I myself personally am frequently accused of being either sesquipedalian or pleonastic so I view this blog's title with a high degree of both satisfaction and approbation. But I digress.

I guess the question all ordinary Australians want to know is when will the man of steel do something about the squirrel threat? Doesn't he know we care about hoarder protection?

No comments: